Monday, July 8, 2013

10 Favorites! Day 2

     
 2nd day of camp!! yayy

      Today was very fun. I got tired more quickly though. (I wonder why?) We started off with App Inventor and that went very well. My partner and I got a lot done! I think our app is going turn out great. It's an interesting program. 

      Also, we went outside and had to undo a human knot! I have always loved doing that. Then, we attempted to make a human pyramid, but it didn't work out too well. We probably got a couple good pictures while we were at it though. :) The rest of the day went fast. We did a lot and had a lot of fun. We learned and played around with Alice, but then we worked with NXT and made a gymnast. That went very well. I loved that activity. Hands on things are always exciting.


FAVORITE THINGS!!!!

  • Candy: Gummy worms
  • Musician: My band teacher. XD
  • Flower: Cosmos
  • Restaurant: Right now, probably Jambo Cafe in Santa Fe
  • Drink: A genuine iced chai or grapefruit juice
  • Color: All! But if I had to choose a dark green.
  • Number: 317
  • Word: Kaptire
  • Anime: Ouran High School Host Club

No comments:

Post a Comment