Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 3!! :D My own restaurant.

My own restaurant would be like:
     I never really thought about what my own restaurant would be like. I don't think I'd honestly want my own. Cooking and serving isn't really my thing. But if I had to.... It would be a small little place that serves food from all over the world, not the American versions, but genuine food from those countries. My staff would all be funny and cleaver, but at the same time nice and loyal. I would want the costumers to have a fun time. The restaurant would be small and very colorful and filled with items from cultures around the world. I would name it something along the lines of Around the World Cuisine. That's not a creative name at all, but I didn't have too much time to brain storm. So its all good for now!

     Today was a very fantastic day. We started off going and getting breakfast at the Barns and Nobles. I had a nice little quiche and a cup of water. And when Rose and I decided to go up the escalator to look at books we were called back down to leave. I was sad, but the escalator rides were worth it.

     When we made are way to the YWiC room we started working on our apps more. Like I said before, our quiz app is turning out great. It does take a lot of programming though, but Arianna is fun to work with. AND then, we went out side and played a interesting game. Interesting and Fun! I didn't win though... Then, we learned about LilyPad, had lunch, (where I was almost forced to eat 3 Oreos at once) and lastly, we worked with Alice. Our project will be The Three Little Fishies and the Big Bad Shark! Yayyy, I can't wait to start it. and we just finished building awesome stuff! The twins made a machine gun. And now I am going to kill people in the hunger games!!! YAYYY <333

No comments:

Post a Comment