Saturday, July 13, 2013

How is it day 7 alreadyyy??? Community Service prompt!

     Today was a recovery day from yesterday, where I was very very tired. Also, a finish everything day! And I did finish a lot! We got up and went directly to the science building without even getting breakfast, but 20 minutes after we arrived large and yummy breakfast burritos were really for us! I didn't finish mine until lunch started... But in that time period before lunch I worked on my LilyPad bag and I finished it! It looks sooo great! It's one of my favorite projects I have ever done. Mixing art, fashion and technology is spectacular and fun. Sofia and I worked a lot on our Alice project which is pretty much done. (There's a couple details we need to add.) 

     Then lunch! Where I hardly ate anything because the burrito made me so full. But we watched Dexter so it's all good! AND THEN, there was a murder outside our building. Blood everywhere. Fingerprints carelessly left... It was our job to find the killer, the victim, and to retrace the events of that sad sad lunch time... It was difficult, but not too difficult for the team of Sofia, Jade and Dasha. Arianna will not get away with this one!

     But yea we had a wonderful time being detectives for an hour... Forensics is very awesome. And then for the rest of the day we worked on our projects more and went to the nicest fro-yo place ever!! It was like heaven!! 

   

     And for the prompt today... If I were given the opportunity to spend two hours a week working on a community task I would agree to work with and spend time with elderly people. I love old people and I love to help them!! I find them fascinating, and if you lived all alone in a nursing home wouldn't it be great for a couple cheery teens to come knock on your door and help you clean up or cook you something?? I would have fun. Also, I would gladly work at one of those soup kitchens and I would help give away food for the people who need it. It would give a lot to the community, and I would very much enjoy helping like that.

Goodnight ALL~


1 comment: