Thursday, July 11, 2013

DAY FIVE! (already?) In10 years?

     Today...
   
     It was another one of those awesome days with new exciting activities and exciting teamwork! We started off at the bagel place and my orange juice was delich . XD And we ended breakfast with a nice couple games of set (That were actually very intense). I still need to beat Rose, I've only managed to tie with her... This shall be my mission. And I shall succeed. We are the set ninjas or masters. Either one... Breakfast ended and we made our way to the science hall and started painting our LilyPad Bags. I really like how mine turned out! Even though I'm not done with the painting. I also started on the code and finished my song, which is a distorted version of "Hey, Baby". (I just like how the music sounds...) And After that we went to lunch!!! Lunch was delicious again! And we also played more set!! yayy (Rose kept winning)

     After lunch we worked on Alice, and Sofia and I made the introduction fabulous with jaws music!! And the beginning of the story is coming along well, but we do still have a lot to do on it. Then, we headed out side and played a squishy game (because you tend to get squished) And at one point Sofia had to give me a piggy back ride so we all fit on one tiny blanket... I almost fell. After that we had nap time in the hallway. Most wonderful thing ever. Then to top off the day we did forensics! and my fingerprints are actually quite interesting. I love them!! My team and I did have a hard time figuring out who touched the items but it was all super fun! I would like to do more of that for sure.

     In 10 years I imagine myself in a nice college with many of my closest friends. I would either live in the dorms or have my own little apartment. I probably would be studying and learning a lot! By then I really would love to have my own catalog of artwork that I would take to artshows and sell. That is how I would pay for everything. I also would always explore. No matter where I go to college I will explore a lot!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment