Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DAY 4!! Name prompt :)

Okay so this time I shall tell you what my day has been like and then I shall do the prompt!!!

I set my alarm a bit too early this morning. So I basically ignored it and yet ended up getting up at the right time, . Breakfast was very nice at the bagel place..... I got a hot chai, and it was very good. We talked about many things including how to say certain things in Spanish, and ear piercing horror stories, and we made a large Eiffel Tower high five! Woo! After breakfast we directly started working on Alice and the project Sofia and I are making about the Three Little Fishies and the Big Bad Shark! It's going to be GREAT! It's a lot of work to animate something though... WE then made a LED light light up using conductive string and a LilyPad. It was a lot of work to sew it all on a piece of fabric, but hopefully worth it. And then we went to lunch!! It was sooooo yummy. We ate lunch and played a very magical game name set! very magical!! After lunch we planned what our light up lily pad bags will look like and some people started on it. t took forever for me to design a butterfly with the word inspire written on it! I can't wait to start painting and sewing!! wooo and then.... we played a fun spoon and ball game that I failed at. HAHA AND then... the best of all.... We worked with NXT roboticssss! and Sofia and I started our super amazing fantastic NXT project! Its like a roller coaster but for little balls! It took a lot to make, but it was sooo fun! And the programming was really hard, but Linday helped us!! And we made a couple adjustments and made it even better! That was fun! YAYAY!

      After all the hard work we were able to go the pool! Sabrina, Michelle, Francis, Ally and I went there together! It was SUCH a nice pool! And I had to force my self to jump off the highest diving board and I survived!!!! WO. We had a good time!

     And now for the prompt...! My name. Jade Marie Comellas! I am not entirely sure why I was named Jade. I'm almost sure it just came to my parents one day, but the name means a lot to me. It really reflects my personality in a way... I love the color so much, it's one of my favorites. And I love the stone and most of all the plant. The plant is sooo great!! Jade plants are the best. My kind of plant entirely! I can actually keep them alive!!!! Marie has been my Mother's, grandmother's and greatgrandmother's middle name. I think it's just a fabulous name! I love it! And lastly... Comellas! Its an artist's name. My dad being a world renowned artist (And there are also many other artists in the family). I think it actually might have originated from camel-keeper, but I assure you, there are no camels that I am keeping!! :)))

GOOD NIGHT ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment