Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 6!!! Fashion...

     Sleeping in an extra hour this morning was very nice. Ally had to wake me up though. I was having very odd dreams that had to do with grief and mistakes that I don't want to make. So it wasn't exactly a fun sleep in. We then went to get breakfast and I got the most amazing hot chocolate, I know that it was hot outside but it was still amazing. Going to the Barnes and Nobel was a dream come true! Bookkks! I bought 5!! Then we went to the science hall and worked, worked and worked even more. I think we got a lot done! My bag looks pretty :) We worked with blood, realll blood. Joking! It was fake. I kinda wish it was real... It was still fun though. Even after all that work I still have sooo much to do. It's crazy.

    What kind of fashion do I like or dislike? Well, that's a tricky question. See, my taste changes a lot. I used to just like to wear colorful t-shirts and jeans, and now I like dresses and fancy-ish shirts. I like loud colors. The ones that don't look out of place, but still pop. I don't generally like a whole lot of make up or black on black (Unless you are trying to be a spy). I love converse and I've found a new love for bows! I love pea coats and boots!!!! (for winter) And flowers are nice too...

No comments:

Post a Comment